- Annual, one-time or occasional document destruction needs – Usually around tax season or when a business is relocating or just cleaning out the office.
- We can provide a more secure, cleaner, and cost effective solution compared to in-house shredding.
- For ease of budgeting, we provide this service at a flat, per container charge.
How long will it take you to shred this box?
ShredCorp can shred it in less than 15 seconds!
On-Site Document Destruction
ShredCorp specializes in On-Site Document Shredding projects. Whether you have two boxes or 2,000 boxes to be shredded, ShredCorp has your solution. We’ll bring the shred truck and necessary resources to you to quickly shred your confidential materials.
There are many advantages to hiring ShredCorp instead of using an office shredder:
- Must be replaced often
- Are Messy and Noisy
- Can’t shred staples, paper clips, or binder clips
- Can’t handle file, computer disks, CDs or DVDs
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, take away time for the real office work
There are several features to ShredCorp’s One Time File Shredding Service that makes us better than the rest.
- With ShredCorp’s “No-Touch” process, we do not have to handle your documents to load them into our bins or the shredder.
- Our fully automated mobile shredding trucks can lift your documents into the enclosed shredding chamber where they are safely loaded into the shredder.
- You can witness the complete destruction process via a clear color LCD screen by the operator control panel.
- The “No-Touch” process provides increased security for your information and our drivers.
- ShredCorp believes the easiest and most consistent way to price our service is by a flat per cabinent or bin.
- No guessing what your bill is going to be this month, It’s the easiest for you to budget for.
- No additional surcharges or fees
- Our goal is to respond to any customer inquiry within one hour or less, whether it is recieved by phone, fax, email, via our website, or even directly to our driver.
- We do our best to have our pone calls answered immediately by a live person who is ready and able to assist you. We do not place calls in a queue or have them forwarded to a call center out of the country. If we can’t answer it immediately, we’ll ask our callers to leave a message and we do return calls with one hour or less.
- ShredCorp understands the importance of prompt service. Overflowing collection cabinets or bins is not healthy for your business. Even if you fill your cabinents or bins unexpectedly, we strive to be there within 24 hours of your call