Below are the items that we think support these ideas and help make ShredCorp rise above the competition:
- No guessing what your shredding bill will be, others charge by time or by the pound and require minimum charges.
- ShredCorp’s budget-friendly pricing model is based on a per container charge; i.e. $/box or $/cabinet fee
- Other shredding companies feed your confidential documents by hand, which injects a security concern into their process.
- ShredCorp removes your documents from the facility in an enclosed locked shredding cart that is hydraulically lifted inside the shredding chamber, then dumped into a hopper to automatically feed the shredder.
- ShredCorp understands that once a customer has determined that documents need to be destroyed, they want this destruction to be completed in a timely manner.
- ShredCorp will provide a free analysis of a potential or existing customer’s document destruction needs.
- A follow up analysis will be offered after a 90 – 120 day period to determine if the scheduled service requires modification.